4546 19th Street
An expertly built modern masterpiece, this impressive home features striking contemporary design, clean lines and exquisite custom finishes spanning five levels—all with elevator access. From the top-floor master suite with its sensational views of Corona Heights and downtown, to the rare-for-San-Francisco roomy four-car garage with charging station, the layout is thoughtful and the aesthetic divine. Throughout the home, recessed lighting and wide-plank European oak floors preside, all with radiant heat controlled by state-of-the-art Nest multi-zone thermostats.
This urban oasis includes multiple private outdoor living and entertainment areas, an abundance of state-of-the-art luxury points, and exquisite design touches. Situated in a distinguished Upper Market neighborhood with nearby parks, shopping and utterly convenient transit options, it’s a beautiful home that redefines modern luxury for the urban iconoclast, a truly unique living experience and a once-in-a-lifetime find.
- Custom Built and creatively Designed Five-Level Contemporary Masterpiece
- Breathtaking Downtown, Corona Heights & Upper Market Views
- Five Bedrooms, Three on One Level, Master Suite Encompassing Entire Top Floor
- Approximately 4,600 Square Feet of Living Space
- Huge Four Car Garage with Charging Station accessed via quaint Lansom Lane
- Elevator access to All Levels
- Open Living / Dining /Kitchen w/Expansive Wall of Windows, Terrace & Courtyard
- Impressive Chef’s Kitchen w/Premier Appliances and Generous Center Island
- Unique Urbane Courtyard Blending the Interior and Exterior Living Spaces
- Spacious Family/Media/au-pair Level with Walk-Out outdoor space
- European Wide Plank White Oak Floors Throughout
- Disappearing Glass Doors & Frameless Glass Railings
- Multiple Outdoor Living & Entertaining Areas
- Wine Cellar with Built-In solid Walnut Wine Storage
- Three Laundry Rooms
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Solar Panels & NEST Thermostats
Shown by Appt only.
Call agents for showings
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact John Twomey
Contact Pete Brannigan
The Eureka Valley and Dolores Heights neighborhood is a solid representation of a true San Francisco experience, and proud home of the motivating power behind the gay rights movement.
A strong influence in the neighborhood is the world-renowned Castro district. It was built on the principles of equal rights after the 1978 assassination of the first openly gay San Francisco Supervisor, Harvey Milk, igniting the community to take a historic turn. Together, the community became activists, forging the way for the now celebratory and thriving LGBTQ population.
Also calling the neighborhood home are young families that have begun to migrate to the energizing neighborhood. Small pockets of its residential grid are home to some of the most coveted addresses in San Francisco, with Liberty Hill’s exclusive homes at the top of that list. Other residential areas are full of multi-family homes that cater to individuals hip to the house-sharing lifestyle of big city living.
Centrally located, it provides access to the Muni streetcar lines and other city buses headed in almost every direction with the border along Market Street a straight shot down to the freeway entrance.
Eureka Valley and Dolores Heights offer residents a quiet escape from the noise of the city with a small-town feel. At the same time, the closer you are to the Castro district main hub, the livelier the neighborhood becomes, a hot-spot destination for bars, dance clubs, restaurants, and exciting nightlife every day of the week.